Restore/Update your device to factory settings
- Install and run iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer with the cable that came with your device otherwise you will face some error.
- If phone are running don’t forget to remove iCloud account otherwise you don’t know user pass do not update/restore your devices.
- Select your iPhone, iPod or iPad when it appears in iTunes.
- If phone is stuck apple logo you must enter phone in DFU mode.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore [device].
6.Click Restore again to confirm. Then iTunes erases your device and installs the latest iOS .
7.After your device restores to factory settings, it restarts. Now you can set it up as new. Don’t forget to insert sim during the activation your phone.
Important: Take a backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.