How to Disable Autoplay Facebook Video in PC and Mobile.
Facebook videos autoplay function increase your mobile data bill and if your wifi internet is slow this function goes more slow your internet speed . So its most important to disable autoplay facebook videos. Thankfully, Facebook has provided to disable videos autoplay. You need to configure some setting separately on every device you use. The following steps will help you in disabling Facebook video autoplay on your desktop and mobile.
Here are step how to disable facebook autoplay videos:-
- Login Facbook in your PC
- Go to Setting.
- Than go to videos tab.
- You see “Video Setting” and “auto-play videos” off this option,
- Login facebook account in your android device
- Go to setting
- Than go “App Setting”
- You can see Video autoplay option disable this option .
- Login facebook account in your iPhone or iPad
- Click “More”
- Go to “Setting” after that click “Account Setting”
- You will see “Videos & Photos” Look like this
- Finally you got “Autoplay” option you must disable this option.
Now you can play your choice videos only clicking videos . Enjoy.